팔라마 장학재단에 오신것을 환영합니다.
1999년 부터 시작된 팔라마 장학 재단의 사업은 현재까지 150여명의 학생을 장학생으로 선발하여 하와이의 우수한 인재들의 대학 진학에 도움을 주었습니다.팔라마 마켓의 장학재단은 앞으로도 지역 사회의 어린 인재들이 재정적인 어려움 때문에 꿈을 포기하지 않도록 도움을 줄 것입니다.
Founded in 1999, the Palama Scholarship Foundation has provided over 150 students with scholarships to colleges all over the country. The goal of our scholarship foundation is to support students with goals of giving back to the community.
Palama Scholarship 2023
- Award: $5,000 /recipient
- Currently residing in the state of Hawaii. (US Citizen or Permanent Resident- Hawaii Residents Only)
- High school seniors or graduates, who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited
four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Must be currently enrolled student for academic year of 2022-23 with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Preference given to full time students in undergraduate or graduate programs at Hawaii Universities
- Preference given to students of Korean ancestry who are US citizens and to students focusing in Korea related fields of study.
- Fill out application https://forms.gle/hjV5tdRhPy16StMk7
- Prepare supporting documents
- Proof of enrollment 2023-24
- Previous year academic transcript (Grade reports are not accepted)
- First Two pages of the tax return 2022 or 2021 of the parents
- A recommendation letter
- College financial aid application if applicable (FAFSA or school’s form)
Apply on Google Online Form Only:
Application link will close at 11:59pm 6/18/2023 (HST)
-5/15~6/18 2023: Application period
-End of June (TBD): Announcement & Interview for finalists
-July (TBD): Winner announcement and ceremony
Contact email@example.com for any questions.